1. Directly Collected Information – We ask the author to provide a social media ID to tag him in the post and we also collect his/her Email address for future communication. If the author desires to provide other information (eg. his full name, occupation and organization name), we also use that information. All the collected data is only used to operate, manage and ensure the authenticity of the articles. We never disclose any personal information without the consent of the author. There is no way to change any information after an article is published.
2. Information Collected from Third Parties – In case we collect articles from writers and then publish them, we take the permission of the author. We do not post the article without consent.
3. Subscription – If a person wants to be a member of our blog, he must provide his name and email address. We ensure the privacy of the personal data of our subscribers.
4. Action against any breach of policy or law- If an author or subscriber breaches any law or policy of the country or online social media platform and performs any suspicious activities we immediately unsubscribe them and block them from our social media pages.
5. Responsibility of an article: If we publish any article of an author, it will be considered as his personal opinion for which rmgjournal.com will not have any responsibility. However, we discourage authors from providing content that is offensive or that directly blames anyone or any organization.
6. Copyright – rmgjournal.com retains all rights to all articles and other information published on rmgjournal.com. Any misuse or use without permission is strictly prohibited.
8. We do not publish content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others. We do not allow content that infringes copyright. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As well as sell or promotes the sale of counterfeit products. Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another.
9. We don’t promote hate groups or hate group paraphernalia, we strongly oppose anything abusive or illegal.